Dr. Daniel M. Weber, DDS, MS, Periodontist
Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
I am most passionate about providing quality, efficacious dental treatment while meeting the emotional and financial expectations of my patients. I believe that my formal clinical training offers me extensive knowledge to develop and implement unique patient care. – Dr. Daniel M Weber
Education and Continuing Education
- DePaul University: BS 1999
- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry: DDS 2003
- University of Michigan, Graduate Periodontal Residency: MS, Certificate Periodontics 2006
- American Board of Periodontology: Board Certification 2006
- Periodontal, Implant and IV sedation courses
- Professional Memberships
- Polish Dental Arts Club
- Chicago Dental Society
- Progressive Club
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Society of Dental Anesthesia
I grew up in Schaumburg where I met my wife of 8 years. We live in Chicago where my wife owns and practices as a chiropractor.
When I’m not working, I enjoy exploring the exceptional, high-quality foodie restaurants the city has to offer. I also enjoy strolling through the Art Institute with my wife or taking in an opera at the Lyric.
My wife and I greatly enjoy the art and passion of winemaking. We travel often to boutique wine regions in Oregon and California.